Wondering if your shoes will work with Correct Toes? Not sure about which modification would work best for you? Trying to figure out how to integrate Correct Toes into your daily life? You can schedule a consultation with one of our staff members who can guide you through these processes and many more as well as answer any questions you might have about the product itself.
Prospective Correct Toes Customer (Paid Virtual Consultation)
Please let us know if you have a preexisting medical diagnosis. The intention of this session is for assistance with the product. This service is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your holistically-minded healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.
- Unsure if Correct Toes are right for you?
- What our Medical Assistant can provide:
- Guidance for customers with a preexisting medical diagnosis
- Guidance for customers with past medical or surgical history
- Guidance for customers with diabetes
- Guidance for customers with neuropathy
Existing Correct Toes Customer (Paid Virtual Consultation)
Please only schedule this appointment if you have already purchased and received your Correct Toes.
This consultation is ideal for customers who:
- Have previously diagnosed foot conditions or deformities (we cannot diagnose any foot conditions during consultation) that require modifications to be made to Correct Toes. A medical assistant will walk you through the modification process so that you are assured of your best fit.
- Are new to barefoot or natural footwear. A medical assistant will put together a personalized transition plan including shoe recommendations and foot exercises based on your foot conditions, lifestyle, and preferences.
- Require other orthotic accessories (i.e. metatarsal pads, heel cups, etc.). A medical assistant will guide you through placement and proper use.
This service is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your holistically-minded healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your consultation.
We offer a 20 minute session for $30 and a 40 minute session for $45. We can take payment over the phone or through Paypal after scheduling your session.
All consultations will be conducted through Zoom, after we schedule with you and receive payment we will send you an invitation via email for your session as well as a questionnaire. Please promptly fill this out so we can know how to best meet your needs for the session
We will provide you with notes via email at the end of our consultation based on what was discussed for your reference.